Per my previous post, here are some of the things I do when I am under the weather.
– eat easily digestible foods to conserve the bodies energy (have broths and lots of liquids, stay away from sugary drinks, juices, no pasteurized products)
– get lots of antioxidants
– drink Kombucha
– drink green and white tea
– eat extraordinary foods (see below)
– peroxide in the ears
– clean out the nose with saline solution
– take oregano oil
– herbs (turmeric, garlic, echinacea, licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra), astragalus (I have never taken this one), etc)
Some pills that I find helpful:
RM-10 (Garden Of Life)
Seasonal Relief (Garden of Life)
Now… for some further explanation.